Attention around generative AI in the consumer goods and retail industries hasn’t slowed, and most of the companies we’re talking with tell us that they’re trying to figure out how it could make sense to use in their business. We’re talking with Thomas Ortis, CMO of Eboost, an energy drink and supplement company that’s using it to chat with digital twins of its customers.
Listen to learn:
- Why Eboost invested in technology that leverages generative AI to create digital twins of its customers.
- The success that it’s having
- How its employees are adapting
- Where he sees further potential for the technology
- What’s next for the company