- Creating a unified global company
- Radically improving the in-store partner experience
- Reimagining the store operating model
- Reinvention around what customer connection means
- Redesigning the construct of what it means to be a partner at Starbucks
Incoming CEO Laxman Narasimhan, who most recently served as chief executive officer of Reckitt, plans to continue on with Starbucks Reinvention strategy. He takes over for Schultz on April 1.
“Only weeks from now, Lax will take full control of the company and together with our leadership team, bring reinvention to life, guide Starbucks into a new era of growth, and begin writing the next chapters of our storied history. I cannot be more confident that Lax is the right CEO at the right time for Starbucks.” — Howard Schultz